- Career Fair: METU Career Fair is an event during which you can set up your stand in the foyers in the Culture and Convention Center (CCC) for 2 days, taking the opportunity to meet our students there. To join this event, you can send us your application by filling out the Career Fair Application Form on the system.
- Company-Specific Events: Upon your request, and in collaboration with the Career Planning Center, you can organize events such as presentations, seminars, interviews, workshops, and recruitment examinations in any month of the year. You need to fill out the Company-Specific Events Application Form at least one month before the date you want to hold the event so that we can reserve a CCC Hall for you.
- Please visit kkm.metu.edu.tr for information about the CCC Halls.
- Posts for job ads or internships: METU Career Planning Center offers memberships through kpmuye.metu.edu.tr so that you can reach our students and graduates. Upon joining the system free of charge, you can post ads for job vacancies and internships, and collect applications from our registered members.
- Posters for publicity or for job ads: Within each semester, to be posted on campus grounds, you can send ads/posters not exceeding A3 size to the following address, and thus share with us your announcements such as job ads/publicity material.
- Our address for posters:
ODTÜ Kariyer Planlama Merkezi
Rektörlük Binası, 1. Kat,
Çankaya Ankara / TÜRKİYE