- Kurum/Firma: Segmentify
- Pozisyon: Account Manager
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.segmentify.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 04.07.2021
We are looking for an account manager who is obsessed to be customer’s advocate and delivering superior experience to customers. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers get the best value out of Segmentify platform. The role encompasses nurturing customer growth, driving retention and ensuring customer satisfaction. Working hand in hand with the customer to drive insight, value and promote advocacy ultimately ensuring customer fulfilment and success.
You will collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, guide customer success developers to convert those requirements into campaigns and widgets by aligning Segmentify’s capabilities. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the customer relationship – and lifecycle post-onboarding, including retention and account growth.
Customers and their success are our top priority. With help of you, our customers can get most out of world’s most intelligent personalisation platform and offer a personalised shopping experience to their visitors with your guidance. You will be offered quarterly bonuses if you hit your KPIs based on closing tickets, helping customers to increase conversion and making our customers happy.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS
- Knowledge of the e-commerce market and/or experience with online brands & retailers
- Owning overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and satisfaction
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Proactive, ambitious and commercially orientated Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously
- Bonus :
- Knowledge about web analytics (Google Analytics and Ecommerce Module is preferred)
- Experience with service desk or customer ticketing systems (Zoho Desk is preferred)
- Basic understanding of customer integrations with APIs
- Willingness to travel up to 20% for client meetings