- Kurum/Firma: Grubtech
- Pozisyon: Backend Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: http://www.grubtech.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.06.2022
Who we are?
GrubTech is customer centric all in one SaaS solution F&B players looking to thrive in their digital evolution.
As off premise dining grows, F&B players need to adapt their operations to be able to sell more online, while also focusing on staying technologically enabled for their on-premise dining. New business models such as Cloud Kitchens and Virtual Brands are scaling at a fast rate, but unfortunately the technology providers in this space have not pivoted fast enough to capture the demand. Grubtech provides the most comprehensive all in one solution for all players in the F&B landscape relying on technology for efficiency and growth.
What we do?
We are one of the few companies globally that is purpose built from the ground up to cater to delivery centric restaurants and cloud kitchens. Our product suite encompasses the entire end to end operations from on premise ordering and payment solutions, online demand generation and integration into different channels, payment providers and last mile delivery and thorough in-kitchen operations tools. Our solution provides a high degree of automation which reduces manpower costs, unlocks digital channel revenues and improves the consumer experience on premise and off premise. Our customers are leading enterprise restaurant groups and cloud kitchen platforms. We power customers in 12 countries across EMEA and SEA have processed over 1.5 million orders. We empower our customers to focus on what they do best, making great food while we handle the technology landscape to bring best of breed capabilities to assist in navigating the digital transformation of their sector.
Our Mission & Vision
Powering the next generation of cloud kitchens and restaurants
Reimagining F&B to continuously satisfy customer tastes
- Experience of Java Spring Boot in building large complex systems
- MongoDB experience is a plus
- Experience of RESTful API development
- Production experience with Microservices
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with AWS services such as API Gateway, ECS and Cognito
- Experience in optimizing for Performance and Scalability
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Communicate effectively in English
- Can work under pressure and deliver to expectations
- Have experience working with large complex multi stream projects
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
- Experience in remote work environments
- Stay current with new technology trends
- All levels are applicable: Junior, mid, senior, lead