- Kurum/Firma: Likom Yazılım Hizmetleri ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Business Analyst & ERP Consultant
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.likom.com.tr
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.12.2021
We are looking for a highly effective Senior/Junior ERP Consultant to join our team full-time. You will utilize best practices and methodologies to assist with implementing valuable business solutions for our clients. You will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors throughout the project, providing application configuration, and support and deployment assistance.
- Translates business needs to functional solutions
- Creates quality, comprehensive, timely customer-centric documentation
- Presents to and works with C-level, either solo or as part of an implementation team.
- Teams with consultants, project manager and 3rd party resources to research gaps and propose solutions.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system with customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Advise customers when required on additional products and services.
- Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL is required
- ERP software experience or knowledge of ERP & CRM & BPM is a plus
- Business application training or customer support experience in the software industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus
- Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently
- People oriented; enjoy working directly with customers and the general public
- BS degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Computer Technology Information System or equivalent
Candidates must be available and able to travel as this position requires 35% to 40% travel.