- Kurum/Firma: Madame Coco
- Pozisyon: Data Analyst – Supply Chain
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.madamecoco.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.02.2022
The home textiles and decoration products brand Madame Coco, founded in 2011, currently operates with more than 300 stores in Turkey and 16 different countries.
Our Data Analyst is responsible for mining multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action that improve efficiencies and results across company. Our Analyst will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our customer and brand teams.
Our Analyst will also assist in maximizing supply chain efficiency through KPIs, ad hoc reporting and effective modeling. They will provide Supply Chain with analytical, technical, and financial expertise in support of overall operations. They will support in the development of Supply Chain tools, optimization models, and data analytics to help drive the Madame Coco’s strategic direction.
- Deliver Supply Chain & Logistics analytic insights across several business domains including Retail, Distribution, E-Commerce, Finance, Marketing and Digital
- Lead business process re-engineering initiatives to increase productivity, quality and effectiveness of Supply Chain related activities
- Identify data sources, develop integrated tools and assist with corporate Supply Chain KPIs/metrics analysis methodology
- Anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver key insights to the business that make significant impact
- Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge
- Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations
- Establish data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark, etc.) to grasp the business insights
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Commercials, Consumer Research, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, IT, Sales)
- Perform detailed analysis and provide KPIs/metrics to executive Supply Chain stakeholders as needed
- Design, build, and maintain optimization tools to identify global Supply Chain network opportunities and determine optimal distribution sites
- Research and extract Supply Chain data from Madame Coco systems and create meaningful reporting to identify trends, performance metrics and issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics or equivalent subject
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Finance or Commercial operations or Analytics(Business Intelligence, Data Engineering or Data Warehousing).
- Proven hands-on experience on Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau, MicroStrategy,Looker etc.)
- MBA, APICS CPIM and APICS CSCP certification would be an asset
- Knowledge of operational supply chain processes including the flow of materials and information would be an asset
- Experience in the Retail industry (Preferable)
- Experience with ERP systems