- Kurum/Firma: Olive Innovative Technology
- Pozisyon: E-Commerce Business Analyst
- İşveren Web Sitesi: www.oliveinnovative.com
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.08.2022
Olive Innovative Technology (OIT) is a technology company focusing on both hardware and software solutions in the IT world. OIT is a Microsoft Authorized, Amazon Renewed Certified, Dell Partnered major electronics refurbisher, headquartered in Northern Virginia. OIT provides high quality service to Government Entities, Corporations, Non-Profit Organizations, Universities, Schools, Hospitals and End User Consumers across all 50 states and Europe.
Olive Innovative Technology is also the parent company for OLV360 suite which is a single software solution for the e-commerce world automating all operations from A to Z, covering all aspects of the business including Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Accounting, Customer Service and more providing an absolute one stop shop, all in one solution.
- Position Title: E-Commerce Business Analyst Intern
- Location: Remote
- Type: Internship
- Schedule: 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday, US Eastern Standard Time Hours
E-Commerce Business Analyst Intern Responsibilities:
- Determining the company’s e-commerce goals and KPIs.
- Identifying key areas for improvements, such as audience, acquisition, behavior, and conversions.
- Monitoring and analyzing e-commerce metrics and figures.
- Transforming e-commerce data into operational insights.
- Researching competitors, alternative markets, and opportunities in the e-commerce space.
- Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company’s e-commerce approach.
- Developing e-commerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and IT personnel.
- Implementing broad e-commerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
- Reporting and acting on changes and market trends.
- Advising various business stakeholders on e-commerce related matters.
E-Commerce Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, engineering, or data science.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital economies and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of important e-commerce terminology and measures.
- Highly organized, analytical, and technically-minded.
- Proficient in various data analysis techniques and procedures.
- Excellent report writing and presentation abilities. Great customer service relations.
- Able to orient data analytics insights with the end-user in mind.
- Professional, punctual, and goal-driven.
- A team player with great communication skills.
If interested, please submit the below list to TR@OLIVEINNOVATIVE.COM email:
- Cover letter
- University transcript