- Kurum/Firma: TTTECH AUTO TURKEY YAZILIM A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Embedded Software Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: http://redpine.com.tr
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 28.08.2021
Embedded Software Engineer – Automotive
In this position you will get the opportunity to take over responsibilities along the whole software lifecycle and join us in shaping the future of automated driving and beyond. You are not afraid of our C challenges and your eyes light up when dealing with cutting edge technologies, where the main focus is on advancing safe technologies and improving human lives? Great – our passionate teams are waiting for you in an international and dynamic environment to reach the next level!
- Be part of an agile software development team following the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology
- Experience with development processes and standards (e.g. ASPICE, ISO26262) and configuration/version control (GIT) are advantageous
- Very good command of English; (German is a plus)
- Develop the software platform for next generation ADAS and autonomous driving applications.
- Specification, design, implementation, unit testing and integration of highly advanced embedded software
- Alignment with internal product stakeholders, development partners and customers
- Focus on safety critical real time systems based on high-end SoCs, microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the-art operating systems
- Embrace agile working style by attending to meetings (daily standup, planning, review, retrospective, backlog refinement)
- University degree in a technical field of study – preferably with reference to Electronics Engineering or Computer science
- Very good knowledge of programming in C.
- Experience with scripting for automation (e.g. Python) is a great plus
- Strong interest in working with embedded computer systems in safety-relevant products
- Knowledge about development for embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX) or AUTOSAR based architectures is a plus
- •Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in Alsancak / İzmir
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,400 employees in more than 10 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner’s innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality.
Red Pine Software was acquired by TTTech Auto and became TTTech Auto Turkey Yazılım AŞ in 2020. Including our more than 80 engineers, who are experts in automotive embedded software development with a strong focus on ADAS in İzmir offices, with our colleagues in 16 offices in more than 10 different countries are working together on technology solutions that ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected, automated and sustainable world.
TTTech Auto Turkey has two offices located in Izmir/Turkey: Alsancak R&D Center and Ege University Teknopark.