- Kurum/Firma: Nokta Medya
- Pozisyon: Finance Executive
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.noktamedya.com/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.12.2022
The primary role of the Finance Executive is to provide high quality management information and support to the Finance Team and to oversee and support the finances of the Company.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Nokta Finance Team is responsible for providing an effective service to its Business Partners. The Finance Executive is responsible for effective management of Company’s financial operations and is the point of contact for major Business Partners, liaising as necessary with the Finance Team and the office team to ensure continuity and quality of work. She/He will be required to accurately and efficiently process, manage and keep up to date records of all Nokta financial transactions; and to prepare period and year-end trial balances.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This list is not exhaustive-
- Ensure the effective running of the day to day financial operations including cash management and collection processes, in line with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure prompt, accurate recording and classification of all income on the accounting system (Micro); preparing required data for sales invoices.
- Ensure and check all Business Partner invoices; process on accounting system allocating to correct cost code; maintain hard copy records for all payments made.
- Keep bank records and cash up to date at all times.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts on accruals basis, highlighting variances with budget for review by the Finance Meetings.
- Prepare year end TB and process yearend adjustments on accounting system.
- Help prepare an annual budget liaising closely with the Team and set up on accounting system once approved to facilitate the management reporting.
- Organize monthly finance meeting, draft agenda, minute taking and follow up on actions.
- Effectively manage the financial workload to ensure work is delivered to agreed timelines
- Any other duties as may reasonably be expected.
• Educated to Graduate Level or equivalent
• Fully or part qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
Skills, knowledge & experience
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel including formulas and data analysis
• Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent team working and communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent planning and time management skills with ability to prioritize work and manage conflicting deadlines
• Analytical and well organized
If you think you are the one, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org