- Kurum/Firma: Bosphorus Endüstriyel Yazılım Çözümleri ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Full-Stack Software Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://bosphorusiss.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 25.01.2022
We are looking for Full-Stack Software Engineers, experienced or new-graduates, who are enthusiastic about developing e2e software solutions. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for:
- executing a complete enterprise software development life cycle.
- delivering work packages within a scheduled period of time.
- designing & implementing PoCs,
- troubleshooting and debugging to solve production issues,
- staying up to date with recent technologies,
- contributing to maker communities with colleagues,
- organizing workshops & lectures at universities,
- attending barbecue parties at the office.
We are looking for someone who
- can brew coffee or make tea (breakfast items are plus) when they are early in the office,
- can light a fire and help with barbecue parties,
- will go to a doctor first, when they feel sick so that it will not affect others,
- will not give any spoilers about any book, movie and TV Series,
- can watch videos without subtitles,
- can survive at any client’s office,
- can keep calm while playing “Risk”,
- knows things about Java Enterprise Web Applications and related technologies(Java EE, Application Servers, Database systems etc.)
How to become successful @BISS as a Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with one of the modern frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with one of the backend frameworks such as .NET, Spring Boot and languages such as C# and Java.
- Good technical understanding of SQL and/or NoSQL DBs.
- Advanced knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Design principles, and patterns
- Familiarity with microservices, restful services, cloud and cloud native applications
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools.
- Familiarity with scripting like python, typescript, bash.
- Knowledge on version control systems such as SVN and Git
About our work environment
We are working within an Agile environment, which means the candidate for our position should adapt to changing situations (e.g. using french-press when the coffee machine is broken).
Some people love wearing suits, some choose smart casuals and others like wearing comfortable clothes… Here, nobody cares!
Our Recruitment Process
Your application will be evaluated* by the recruitment team. If they believe you can “be successful @BISS”, you will receive a scheduled phone call and get invited to our office for a face-to-face meeting.
* We evaluate qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Perks of working with us
- Euro based competitive salary
- Yearly performance bonus
- Work from anywhere after orientation period
- 20 days annual leave
- One day off on your birthday
- Private health insurance
- In-house sports facilities with Personal Trainer
- Transportation fees
- Lunch ticket
- Corporate GSM subscription
- Netflix & Spotify subscriptions
- Flexible working hours & days
- Happy Fridays
- Regular company events (Barbecues, board-game nights, jogging, breakfast gatherings etc.)
- Personal training budget and access to BISS Academy resources