- Kurum/Firma: Bosphorus Endüstriyel Yazılım Çözümleri ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Fullstack Software Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://bosphorusiss.com/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 23.05.2022
We are looking for Full-Stack Software Engineers, experienced or new-graduates, who are enthusiastic about developing e2e software solutions. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for:
- executing a complete enterprise software development life cycle.
- delivering work packages within a scheduled period of time.
- designing & implementing PoCs,
- troubleshooting and debugging to solve production issues,
- staying up to date with recent technologies,
- contributing to maker communities with colleagues,
- organizing workshops & lectures at universities,
- attending barbecue parties at the office.
We are looking for someone who
- can brew coffee or make tea (breakfast items are plus) when they are early in the office,
- can light a fire and help with barbecue parties,
- will go to a doctor first, when they feel sick so that it will not affect others,
- will not give any spoilers about any book, movie and TV Series,
- can watch videos without subtitles,
- can survive at any client’s office,
- can keep calm while playing “Risk”,
- knows things about Java Enterprise Web Applications and related technologies(Java EE, Application Servers, Database systems etc.)
How to become successful @BISS as a Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with one of the modern frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with one of the backend frameworks such as .NET, Spring Boot and languages such as C# and Java.
- Good technical understanding of SQL and/or NoSQL DBs.
- Advanced knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Design principles, and patterns
- Familiarity with microservices, restful services, cloud and cloud native applications
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools.
- Familiarity with scripting like python, typescript, bash.
- Knowledge on version control systems such as SVN and Git