- Kurum/Firma: TEB
- Pozisyon: Global Markets Sales Structuring Desk Manager / Assistant Manager
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.teb.com.tr/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.03.2022
- Expand Global Markets business in relation to derivatives/structured products and digitalization by exploring and assessing market potentials and formulating business plans to achieve the targets of the department.
- Lead and contribute to development/implementation of new derivative/structured products and digital transformation within Global Markets with focus in FX and Rates products- to expand customer-driven business and maximize profitability. Design and coordinate front to back processes including pricing, work flow, documentation, IT infrastructure, legal-compliance and tax issues etc.
- Design mass products and/or tailor made solutions to meet the needs of all client base for hedging or investment purposes.
- Regularly prepare investment & hedging strategies and inform business lines accordingly.
- Prepare marketing materials, deal documentations and strategy documents for all client groups regarding derivatives & structured products.
- Prepare reports, analysis and presentations to monitor derivatives as well as digital activity.
- Follow up impact of regulatory/market developments on existing products, transactions of clients and facilitate required actions when necessary.
- Support GM Sales for transaction management, pricing, execution and booking of derivative and structured products.
- Act as product expert, providing technical expertise and education to network and clients.
- Participate in joint visits to all client groups with GM Sales to initiate and/or maintain client relations and to promote Derivatives and Structured Products when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related disciplines
- Preferably with 2-3 years’ experience in treasury sales, financial markets or related fields
- Preferably having Derivative Instruments Licence and Capital Market Activities Advanced Level Licence
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international financial markets and various financial products
- Analytical, strategic minded, proactive, well organized, and result oriented with strong planning capabilities
- Customer oriented and solution driven approach with a good balance of quantitative, commercial and presentation skills
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide, influence, convince related stakeholders
- Good command of MS Excel and MS Power point
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with working both independently and across functions and managing multiple priorities