- Kurum/Firma: Raklet Inc.
- Pozisyon: Growth Marketing Lead
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://hello.raklet.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 05.10.2022
Raklet is building the modern community platform for every creator and organization in the world: think “Facebook for creator/brand-led communities with more functionality”. We make it really easy for creators and organizations to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Raklet is a product-led company, with hundreds of paying customers.
The Growth Marketing Lead is a brand new role on our team — and will be responsible for standing up our new lifecycle marketing function here at Raklet. You will own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer. Your main goal: drive growth by delivering a cohesive customer experience by moving more of our leads through each step of the lifecycle.
This person will collaborate cross-functionally with the wider marketing and sales team to build beautiful campaigns that drive growth. In addition to being a highly analytical self-starter, you’ll be able to think both strategically and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to execute.
This is a 100% remote role with compensation in US Dollars. We’re now a fully remote team of 15(and growing!) based all over the world.
Check out our homepage for more information about us.
- ‼️ Expert knowledge in Lead Generation, Email Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media, and Video Marketing !!
- 🌎 Own and oversee performance across the entire customer lifecycle and funnel — from website traffic all the way through to a new lead becoming a paying customer.
- 👤 Create relevant, personalized, and cohesive experiences for new leads across all of our channels, including email, in-app messaging, in-product onboarding (and other channels.)
- 💻 Manage the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation and messaging platform, Intercom.
- 📈 Report on KPIs related to the performance of the full funnel and individual campaigns you’re overseeing. You will make recommendations for how to continuously build upon the program.
- 🧑💻 Run the weekly Lifecycle Marketing meeting and report on progress regularly with the sales and marketing team.
- 🚀 Develop a deep understanding of Raklet’s customer journey, user personas, and the levers for moving these leads and customers through the entire funnel.
- 🖌 Collaborate with our product marketing team and design team to ensure that our campaigns are beautiful and that we tell our story the right way, to the right people.
- 🧑💼 Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure that we’re creating a tight feedback loop between our Lifecycle function and our Sales function.
Who we’re looking for
- BA from your university’s any department.
- 2+ years of experience in Lifecycle Marketing, CRM, Growth Marketing, or Engagement Marketing at SaaS companies.
- An outcome-oriented mindset with a track record of driving actual business results (like customer acquisition, overall revenue, and revenue per lead).
- Comfortable with tools commonly found in the modern marketing stack like marketing automation tools,
- Hubspot (or any CRM), Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong ability to use Intercom, Slack, MailChimp, Trello, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar.
- Track record of being able to quickly build and optimize complex workflows and automation.
- You have a strong ability to look at email data, but also data across the other channels (like in-app messaging, website conversions, purchase conversion rates) and you know how to look at the holistic picture that’s being
What do we offer?
- Time is the only constraint in this life. With persistent effort, there’s nothing that can stop us. We try to improve our platform, our processes, and our lives by 1% every day. One small step at a time.
- Our mission is to create the world’s easiest to use the platform to build for the web and mobile. Raklet offers free CRM and generates revenue with paid add-ons.
- Our clients build their brands, audience, and communities on our platform. Design can be customized as they wish. Their own branded apps and sites are easily published with Raklet.
- Our team is 100% remote and our teammates are distributed around the world.
- We have daily meetings and most of our communication happens on Slack, Github, Intercom, Trello, and Figma.
- We have an unlimited vacation policy. Our team members take as many days as they need.
- This is a paid position that compensates in US Dollars.
- We also offer you an academy. This means can try and test the paid tools that you want to use while developing your own working methods and improving yourself.
- Company trips and activities.
- Daily pet pictures.
How to Apply?
Please fill out this form here to apply: https://forms.gle/dAAWfcxkAphwQYnq5 We will not be considering applications made without filling out this form and will get in touch with you whether you are qualified or not.