- Kurum/Firma: VSight
- Pozisyon: iOS Developer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.vsight.io/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 22.01.2022
VSight is built on a simple basis: A person’s knowledge, experience, and expertise should be remotely transferable to everyone. Because time is always the most precious currency to people.
We save time for everyone by enabling them to do their work in another location (remotely) from their current location. By putting our customers at the center of our decisions, we remove all physical barriers for them by providing an environment for remote support to people who need knowledge and assistance. Together, we develop products and services that enable users to transfer their knowledge and experience anywhere in the world, at any time.
We are founded in 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania and we have a development branch in İstanbul, Turkey. We are backed by Startup Wise Guys, Europe’s top B2B startup accelerator. We are listed in the KMPG report of real estate innovations overview in 2020 and we are nominated as Best Virtual Teamwork Solution 2020 for the Central European Startup Awards, one of the world’s largest independent start-up ecosystem competition. We achieved this with 500% growth last year.
Many of the most prestigious companies and top brands in manufacturing, automotive, machinery, energy, maritime, and mining use VSight to collaborate remotely with their teams and customers. VSight is trusted by over 100 global businesses from 22 different countries, including MAN Truck, Bosch, ISUZU, ABUS, BAT, Van Dyk and many more.
Why You Will Enjoy Working at VSight
Working at VSight does not cause you to work in narrow patterns. It allows you to go beyond your bounds, have a new experience every day and work with some of the industry’s sharpest minds. At VSight, we work hard to create a diverse, and international team with an open culture. We think that your potential should only be limited by your imagination and we achieve this by providing the tools, resources, and support you need to be successful in your career.
In VSight We are
The makers who believe that the best way to picture the future is to create it. It is our mission to develop solutions that will move our organization, our industry, and the whole world forward in every project, every day. Pioneers, not only our management staff who can lead, but everyone at VSight has deeply embraced and embodied this philosophy.
Not a company employee, we are a team that has fun and enjoys what we do, and we are committed to making the workplace a better place to work. All learners whether we are in a position for a year or a minute, we all learn on the job all the time.
Now we are looking for iOS Developers who want to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with some of the world’s major companies with Augmented Reality technologies.
- Collaborate on software projects with product design and backend aspects.
- Develop, release, and maintain native iOS applications.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred; equivalent training or work experience also acceptable.
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Strong technical knowledge of iOS mobile application development for iPhone/iPad using Swift.
- Deep understanding of UIKit.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and passion for solving tough technical problems.
What we offer,
- Prior experience in a high-growth start-up environment,
- Data-driven mentality, and a master at balancing efficiency and quality,
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth,
- Generous vacation and sick time, No Dress code!
- This is an innovative start-up, you can wear what you like.
- Flexible work environment,
- 8 fully paid weeks of leave for childbirth/adoption,
- Stock options for every employee,
- Competitive salary,
- Virtual social events,
- Generous and flexible PTO,
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement,
- Learning and Development Reimbursement,
- Business travel accident insurance,
- Flexible Work-Life Balance,
- Reimbursement for remote office tools and online entertainment (Spotify, Netflix, Kindle store, etc.)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We not only accept diversity, but we also celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At VSight, employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.