- Kurum/Firma: EKOS
- Pozisyon: iOS Lead Mobile App Architect (Lead Engineer)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.ekos.ai/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.06.2022
EKOS is based in Boston and has a distributed team across Istanbul, New York, London and Miami.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ankara – Istanbul, Turkey (hybrid remote)
At EKOS, we strive to be curious, empathetic and purposeful everyday. We are a highly motivated team, but not without a sense of humor.
EKOS is hiring a iOS Lead Mobile App Architect to join the engineering team. You will be joining a fast-paced, startup environment where your input really matters. This is an opportunity to build your career in a high-growth tech company in one of the hottest fields today (future of work). You’ll maximize your growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills and gain valuable hands-on experience. We offer competitive salaries, flexible time-off with the opportunity to work in a hybrid remote environment. Get ready to be your best self in a work culture built on collaboration, continuous learning and teamwork.
We are looking for a team member to join our Ankara or Istanbul office.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in scrum meetings
- Coordination and integration of engineering information
- Lead engineering feasibility activities, physical and math models
- Work with engineering to build Engineering requirements to support the UI/UX design
- Perform complex assignments requiring a wider application of principles, theories, and concepts
- Participate in Engineering / Program Meetings and lead multi-functional meetings to resolve daily working issues and publish meeting minutes
- Craft concepts and develop proposals to resolve issues
- Constantly think about improving the Ekos customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar work experience
- 8+ years of hands-on Application architecture & development experience preferred in Swift
- 2 years of mobile application architecture experience with applications released in app stores
- Good understanding of front-end technologies and platforms: Native
- The user of code versioning tool Git
- Experience with apps for IoT products and solutions based on AWS services
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in the English and Turkish languages; written and spoken
EKOS was founded in 2020 with the goal of building an AI-powered networking and engagement platform to democratize the business world. Our platform is set to launch in 2021 and will provide a space for professionals and businesses to meet, interact and exchange ideas. We have a creative and fun international team of 25+ members, a flex working environment with coworking spaces available in Boston and Istanbul. EKOS is growing quickly and is in search of talented individuals to join our team and share our vision of success.
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people who love to meet on video and in person, we have plenty more to offer.
- Unlimited sick and vacation time: And by “unlimited,” we mean absolutely unlimited.
- Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We’ll pay for it.
EKOS is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our community.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org