- Kurum/Firma: MANPOWERGROUP/EXPERIS TURKIYE
- Pozisyon: iOS Test Engineer for Telecom R&D Company /REMOTE
- İşveren Web Sitesi: www.experis.com.tr
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 30.08.2021
iOS Test Engineer for Telecom R&D Company / REMOTE ABOUT EXPERIS TURKEY We are proud to represent EXPERIS TURKEY as IT & DIGITAL Professional Recruiting Consultancy Company with Solid support from Manpower Group as a company well-known all over the world.
As the need for IT skills accelerates, we help organizations transform their digital infrastructure, enterprise applications, cloud and cyber security.
We are looking for;
iOS Test Engineer for one of our Global Client operating in the telecommunication sector.
This is a very exciting opportunity for iOS Test Engineers at various experience levels. This will be a team of 8 people and will be working in the Integration Solution Development Department which is all members will actively involve in quality assurance operations of multi-platform adaptation projects within Consumer Business Group in the future.
*This role is remote and we will consider candidates from any location in Turkey.
*Successful candidates should have the following;
Key Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines,
• 1 to 10 years of experience on software testing projects or iOS applications related testing processes,
• Previous experience in software development in test would be a plus,
• Having programming skills in object oriented programming languages is preferable,
• Should have experience in mobile automation testing and test automation frameworks(Appium etc.),
• Highly organized self-starter who can own projects and act with limited supervision,
• Be innovative, bold, have a flair for solving complex coding challenges and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done,
• Good inter-personal skills,
• Resides in Istanbul or willing to relocate once the office open in the future, • Good command of English.