- Kurum/Firma: Hitit Bilgisayar Hizmetleri A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Jr. DevOps Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://hitit.com/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 30.06.2021
Established in 1994 by two visionary airline executives, Hitit Computer Services Inc. has since become one of the world’s leading airline and travel IT solutions and business services providers.
Turkey’s first aviation software company, Hitit, is the technological partner of nearly 40 domestic and foreign airline companies. Hitit, the world’s 3rd largest aviation software company, exports the software produced by Turkish engineers to nearly 30 countries on five continents. In its headquarter located in Turkey’s one of the largest technology centers, ITU Technopark, Hitit produces software solutions that enable millions of passengers to travel every year. By combining aviation and technology, Hitit offers an experience at the heart of two dynamic, trend-setting, and promising sectors, which provides a different and stimulating experience for those who want to have a global business experience and pursue a career in the field of travel technologies that will shape the future.
We are looking for a Junior Devops Engineer to join our growing team that offers a broad range of software solutions to help our customers make smarter operational decisions and decrease their operational costs. We provide fast and high-quality solutions to airline problems with a high degree of structural complexity.
- Design, implement and manage CI/CD processes
- Code and manage Groovy scripts ( running with Jenkins )
- Track performance issues of applications
- Shell scripting
- Implement monitoring processes regarding QA of numerous applications
- Manage and apply version upgrades
Candidates must have these qualifications:
- Software development experience ( Java, Groovy )
- Eager to contribute and improve CI/CD processes
Candidates will have an advantage with the following:
- CI/CD experience
- Good use of Jenkins (and Jenkins pipelines)
- Linux Shell scripting experience
- Docker experience
- Groovy experience
- Good use of Gitlab
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from reputable universities
- Closely following new technologies
- Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn
- Able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects at one time
- Good communicator, team player, collaborate with other team members
- Strong in problem-solving and relationship management competencies