- Kurum/Firma: Segmentify
- Pozisyon: Junior Backend Developer (Remote)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.segmentify.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 03.09.2022
Segmentify is an e-commerce personalization platform helping online retailers to optimize their conversion rates by enabling them to deliver a unique shopping experience for each visitor. Segmentify tracks each individual visitor’s behavior in real-time and offers smart product recommendations by utilizing in-house developed AI technology.
We have a dynamic and passionate compact team dedicated to creating a SaaS solution to boost eCommerce revenue. We are selected as one of the 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch In 2018 by Forbes magazine. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in AI based e-commerce solutions with multiple investment rounds and have offices in 3 countries. Our main target for 2021 is to expand our customer base from all over the world and be the market leader in Europe, especially in the UK.
We are looking for fresh graduate developers to work with our talented, passionate and fun Product Development Team. You will be responsible for developing RESTful services to handle high volume online retail traffic. You will collaborate with the product team to deliver the modules and features throughout the development life cycle. You will be responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web and security standards compliant Java code to deliver real-time high available services.
You will be actively learning new backend technologies and methodologies to provide better and superior real-time service to Segmentify’s global customers.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related disciplines from reputable universities
- Have experience in Java and want to further improve themselves in this area
- Experience with version control and branching methodologies (Git is preferred)
- Experience with RDBMS and ability to write SQL (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in implementing them in object oriented fashion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines,
- Excellent planning skills and strong communication skills.