- Kurum/Firma: Care And Cool LLC
- Pozisyon: Junior Business Manager
- İşveren Web Sitesi: www.careandcool.com
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
- İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 21.11.2022
Care & Cool is producing and selling retail leather chemical products to consumer markets.
Our head office is in Nevada (US) and our production facility is in Istanbul (Turkey).
We are continuously developing new products in our R&D laboratories according to the market demands and changing trends.
Our primary mission is to give the best quality products to our customers and to be one of the leading companies in the world in leather care sector.
Junior Business Manager
Recent graduate or 1-2 years’ experience
Please send your CV to our e-mail address if you are interested with the position.
• Manages different business areas mainly including supply chain, international trade, and financial operations.
• Places orders for all product types and product parts. Organizes shipping to the warehouses and to Amazon and maintains stock levels at OPTIMUM for various warehouses.
• Maintains all costs/purchases and calculates COGS for each product.
• Optimizes physical products (packaging, inserts, parts, quality, pricing) and makes market research and competition analysis to optimize our products and processes.
• Manages monthly and annual financial reports.
• Evaluates potential operational changes, and/or design new approaches and methodologies.
• Manages different work processes and analysis business operations to solve problems and improve business outcomes.
• Oversees building the business case for making changes to current practices, programs or procedures. Leads the conducting of current state assessment, opportunity assessment, cost/benefit analysis, feasibility assessment, etc.
• Oversees the implementation and evaluation of business process changes typically through function-wide scope.
• Fosters an environment in which continuous improvement methodologies are applied to deliver value to customers.
• Recent graduate or 1-2 years’ experience.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
• Strong ability to understand and use different software programs.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Teamwork, leadership, and influence skills
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines.