- Kurum/Firma: Vestel
- Pozisyon: Logistics Systems Development Specialist
- İşveren Web Sitesi: vestel.com.tr
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.12.2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related disciplines,
- Master’s degree is a plus,
- At least 2 years of experience in logistic and system development.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
- Competent in MS Office (Excel,Word,PowerPoint) Programmes,
- Preferably moderate level of SAP knowledge,
- Experienced in project management, able to work quickly and efficiently in multiple projects,
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (both written and verbal),
- Problem solving and coordination skills
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking and team player,
- Analytical and result-oriented,
- Completed military service (for male candidates).
- Operational and systemic workflow mapping in all supply chain processes.
- Implementation, execution, and follow-up of Supply Chain projects.
- Coordinating all business stakeholders (IT, 3 PLs, Internal Team).
- Development of Optimization, Traceability, Stock management and shipping functions.
- Defining business requirements for Systems enhancements regarding operations. Supports warehousing & distribution continues improvements projects.
- Monitoring & ensuring the continuity of all logistics and planning system processes.
- Troubleshooting problems in supply chain systems. (ERP, SAP MM/TM/SD, SOLVOYO)
- Monitors the KPIs, guides the team to take necessary actions to meet the targets.
- Making all cost/performance analyzes and preparing reports.
- Preparing the department budget. Presenting to senior management periodically.
- Management and systematic tracking of shipping invoices.
- Making feasibility studies before strategic business model changes.
It is important for Vestel to protect your personal data. Therefore, you should review the Vestel Group Companies Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which we have shared with the public on our official website covering which personal data we process, for what purpose, and the way we transfer and store it. We would like to inform our candidates working in the recruitment process in detail within the scope of personal data protection. You can reach detailed information about the personal data we collect from you in this process with the https://www.vestelkariyer.com/Content/kvk/Ayd%C4%B1nlatma_Metni.pdf Employee Candidate Privacy Notice published on our official website.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).
“You can visit ‘Vestel Kariyer’ website for more detailed information about our recruitment processes.”