- Kurum/Firma: Machinetutors
- Pozisyon: Machine Learning Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: www.machinetutors.com
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.10.2022
We’re looking for a senior machine learning engineer who will perform research and develop artificial intelligence and machine learning systems for use in the e-commerce and entertainment domain.
Expected Salary: Gross $3000-5000/month, depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, training and monitoring deep learning models to improve various Machinetutors products
- Providing end-to-end machine learning solutions from gathering data to deploying the models in a live environment
- Monitoring machine learning models and participating in MLOps workflows
- Delivering high-quality software design, documentation and implementation
- Staying current with developments in the field
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- M.S. degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, (advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years of professional experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning.
- Experience with mainstream machine learning frameworks
- Experience with various data science libraries
- Hands-on experience with large datasets (e.g. ImageNet) and deep models (e.g. Resnet50) and/or object detection, image segmentation and/or experience solving problems such as regression, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, structured output and anomaly detection.
- Experience with databases and their tools (At least a basic knowledge of SQL).
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Focused on delivery and customer first
- Willing to search, learn and adapt new technologies to projects
- Languages: Python
- Frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras
- Libraries: Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, Plotly, SciPy, Flask. Knowledge of any NLP library is a plus (Gensim, Spacy, NLTK, etc.)
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Version control: GIT
- Container knowledge is a plus: Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud development knowledge is a plus: Azure, AWS
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/machinetutors
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/machinetutors