- Kurum/Firma: VSight
- Pozisyon: Marketing/HR/Sales Internship Opportunities (PAID)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.vsight.io/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 22.01.2022
We are looking for INTERNS who want to take their career one step further! Send your cv to email@example.com
VSight is built on a simple basis: A person’s knowledge, experience, and expertise should be remotely transferable to everyone. Because time is always the most precious currency to people.
We save time for everyone by enabling them to do their work in another location (remotely) from their current location. By putting our customers at the center of our decisions, we remove all physical barriers for them by providing an environment for remote support to people who need knowledge and assistance. Together, we develop products and services that enable users to transfer their knowledge and experience anywhere in the world, at any time.
We are founded in 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania and we have a development branch in İstanbul, Turkey. We are backed by Startup Wise Guys, Europe’s top B2B startup accelerator. We are listed in the KMPG report of real estate innovations overview in 2020 and we are nominated as Best Virtual Teamwork Solution 2020 for the Central European Startup Awards, one of the world’s largest independent start-up ecosystem competitions. We achieved this with 500% growth last year.
Many of the most prestigious companies and top brands in manufacturing, automotive, machinery, energy, maritime, and mining use VSight to collaborate remotely with their teams and customers. VSight is trusted by over 100 global businesses from 22 different countries, including MAN Truck, Bosch, ISUZU, ABUS, BAT, Van Dyk, and many more.
Why You Will Enjoy Working at VSight
Working at VSight does not cause you to work in narrow patterns. It allows you to go beyond your bounds, have a new experience every day and work with some of the industry’s sharpest minds. At VSight, we work hard to create a diverse, and international team with an open culture. We think that your potential should only be limited by your imagination and we achieve this by providing the tools, resources, and support you need to be successful in your career.
In VSight We are
The makers believe that the best way to picture the future is to create it. It is our mission to develop solutions that will move our organization, our industry, and the whole world forward in every project, every day. Pioneers, not only our management staff who can lead, but everyone at VSight has deeply embraced and embodied this philosophy. Not a company employee, we are a team that has fun and enjoys what we do, and we are committed to making the workplace a better place to work. All learners whether we are in a position for a year or a minute, we all learn on the job all the time.
Now we are looking for INTERNS who want to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with some of the world’s major companies with Augmented Reality technologies.
- 4th grade or fresh graduated from the related fields
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Passionate about technology
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Assists in developing and executing marketing operations
- Contribute to projects that help deliver the brand’s profit, volume, and market share objectives.
- Prepare/Contribute infographics, comparison pages, blog posts, etc.
- Market research on competitive brand campaigns
Human Resources Intern Responsibilities
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
Sales Intern Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Review sales performance against sales targets.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org