- Kurum/Firma: Vestel
- Pozisyon: Marketing Specialist
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://forms.gle/P3yLqs9rcKeGYM3q9
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.10.2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Business Administration disciplines,
- Master’s degree is a plus,
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, brand and product management,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- Analytical and questioning mindset, process and result oriented,
- Ability to follow up projects in multiple fields,
- Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver,
- Pricing experience is an asset,
- Following and adopting the market trends and new technologies,
- Competent in MS Office (Excel,Word,PowerPoint) Programmes,
- Preferably moderate level of SAP knowledge.
- Creating marketing strategies in line with the company goals of the product group it manages from the Vestel branded and White Goods (washer) categories,
- Creating a product range in line with market dynamics and consumer trends,
- Carryingout product pricing and campaign studies in multi-channel breakdown within the framework of market dynamics and competitive conditions,
- Performing profitability analyzes and creating action plans in line with compant goals,
- Creating annual product and channel breakdown sales revenue budgets in line with company market share targets,
- Followsingand preparing various product group reports such as sales analysis, market research, budget profitebility, competition analysis on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis,
- Determining 360° online&offline communication and media strategy for the product group,
- Making monthly channel and product sales forecasts in line with share targets, ensuring stock plannin and producer coordination,
- Developing new product ideas, evaluating alternative sales channels opportunity analysis and conducting feasibility studies.
It is important for Vestel to protect your personal data. Therefore, you should review the Vestel Group Companies Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, which we have shared with the public on our official website covering which personal data we process, for what purpose, and the way we transfer and store it. We would like to inform our candidates working in the recruitment process in detail within the scope of personal data protection. You can reach detailed information about the personal data we collect from you in this process with the https://www.vestelkariyer.com/Content/kvk/Ayd%C4%B1nlatma_Metni.pdf Employee Candidate Privacy Notice published on our official website.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers ) and Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory).