- Kurum/Firma: P.I.Works
- Pozisyon: Mobile Network Operation Intern
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.piworks.net/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: –—
Did you know P.I. Works is the first company in the world to automate the management of a commercial 5G network?
Our automated network management products and services empower Mobile Operators to accelerate network transformation and to drive network quality and efficiency on the path to 5G. These solutions have been deployed across 51 mobile network operators in 37 countries.
Come and join us to work with the leading telecom operators around the world and redefine the mobile experience worldwide by contributing to our research and development efforts.
Network Operation Consultant is a mission-critical role for P.I. Works and our managed services customers. As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for orchestrating the cross-functional teams of P.I. Works and our managed services customer in Turkey, thus supporting the short- and long-term operational and business initiatives;
- An opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the Telecommunications industry.
- Hands-on opportunities to learn from the best and put your knowledge and skills to work
- A mentor to help you build and develop your potential
- A friendly, open and collaborative environment that thrives on learning and doing
- Paid internship opportunity
Requirements for the position
- Perform operation, optimization, parameter and configuration changes to Mobile Access Network Network Elements from BTS/Nodeb/eNodeb to RNC/BSC/MSCs
- Identify the root causes of incidents and trouble tickets related Radio Access Network and propose/apply proper solution methods to them
- Developing reliable solutions (products/tools/applications) by analyzing Network Operations Process in order to automate operations and improve efficiency
- Prepare error-free bulk MML Command Scripts for any kind of planned change and re-configuration operations
- Handle routine operations properly related to Service Level Agreements with customers.
- To be able to work in flexible shift system