- Kurum/Firma: SNI
- Pozisyon: New Graduate/ Information Technology (IT)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://snitechnology.net/en/index.php
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.08.2021
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
SNI provides integrated digital solutions for compliance with digitalization and is dedicated to be the central partner for its customers to stay compliant in all countries. We are a computer technology corporation focused on Tax Compliance and Regulatory Reporting software such as e-invoice, e-ledger, e-delivery, SAF-T, SII and similar interfaces & technologies.
We provide certified SAP add on solutions that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance for its 400+ clients from more than 30 countries. We have been registered as SAP Global Application Development Partner and maintains a global operation, having its local representative offices in Istanbul, Warsaw and Ljubljana and partner offices in London, Amsterdam, Madrid and Budapest.
SNI is listed #12 at Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2016!
For our team, we are looking for New Graduates with following qualifications;
WHO YOU ARE?
- New graduate from a reputable University from the faculties of Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, MIS or equivalent education from reputable universities
- Maximum 1 year of working experience
- Great communication skills and personable, a likeable character who likes to solve problems and help others
- Being able to concisely explain and solve a problem via written communication will be important
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Strong ability to learn and self driven
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge about Apache Tomcat Server
- Knowledge about SSL Setup
- Knowledge of Linux Server management
- Experience in server management (Windows, Linux), server backup, etc.
- Knowledge about system management, Network infrastructure (WAN, LAN, TCP / IP) and network solutions (SWITCH, Router, NAT, DNS)
- Knowledge of basic Network and Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, protocols
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyzing the project requirements, completing the area of responsibility under the project plan
- Responding to requests for assistance from internal and external customers who are responsible for themselves and addressing problems
- Realization of tests of new modules or reports developed
- Preparing documentation and keeping all documentation updated
- Designing, installing, supporting, developing, maintaining and securing computer systems
- Analyzing institutional needs in order to establish or improve the system and communication infrastructure
- As a result of this analysis, to ensure that the system architecture is designed to ensure that the necessary hardware and software that make up this architecture are determined, installed and configured
- Monitoring systems and performing performance evaluations in order to ensure that the parts that make up the system architecture work in a continuous, stable and safe manner
- Ensure that problems that arise or may arise are solved quickly
- Managing hardware and software (license) inventories
- Provide end user support
- Plan and implement the necessary studies for information security
- Microsoft Windows Server and Client installation and configuration
Want to be a part of fast growing technology company? Looking forward to have your application!
“6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesinden doğan haklarınıza ve bu konudaki detaylı bilgiye SNI kurumsal internetsitemizde yer alan aydınlatma metnimizden ulaşabilirsiniz.”