- Kurum/Firma: Texas A&M University – Integrated Biomedical Sensing and Imaging Laboratory
- Pozisyon: Postdoctoral Researcher
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://integrateddevices.engr.tamu.edu/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 20.07.2022
Integrated Biomedical Sensing and Imaging Laboratory (https://integrateddevices.engr.tamu.edu/) in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at the Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, invites applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher position. Our research focuses on designing and developing innovative, affordable, and non-invasive/minimally invasive sensing and monitoring tools for point-of-care diagnosis to advance the quality of life and healthcare access. The expected starting time will be early Fall 2022.
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field,
- Experience working on PCB and IC design,
- Experience in mobile application development,
- Strong interest in collaborative research,
- Experience in microfabrication, materials characterization, and biosensors,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate research findings to team members,
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
To ensure we receive a complete application from you, please fill out the form (https://forms.gle/Gxdwt9DiBrf4Njtw9) and
- Upload your CV
- Provide the names and contact information of at least three referees (one will be from your dissertation advisor)
- Upload 3 conference or journal articles or writing samples, which best demonstrate your expertise,
- Upload one academic statement (3 pages) that outlines your research achievements and plans.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.