- Kurum/Firma: Segmentify
- Pozisyon: Product Designer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.segmentify.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 04.07.2021
- Segmentify is looking for a Product Designer to work within our Product Management team. The Product Designer is an expert in their field, who can work with product, and engineering teams at Segmentify to not only improve existing user experiences but also bring new end-to-end product experiences to
- Identify user needs and making proposals aimed at improving user experience based on metrics and previous analysis of data.
- Own end-to-end product experiences of the Segmentify products.
- Being a self-starter, looking for ways to make Segmentify both easier to use and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Support Product Owners in setting project specifications.
- Champion the values of design and product experience quality across the company and with the leadership team.
- Create prototypes, make lo-fi wireframes and high fidelity screens, consistent for all our products and scalable to all devices.
- Design and perform testing with users.
- Following new, upcoming best practices and being eager to adopt them.
- Designing marketing and branding materials.
- Minimum 2 years professional design experience
- Experience with SaaS platform product design, e-commerce, and an understanding of the market.
- Curious and creative – obsessed with understanding the customers and their needs.
- Proficiency in industry design and prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch (Figma is preferred)
- Experience in defining efficient and scalable design system, process, and practices to support Segmentify at different phases of its growth.
- Experience working in a start-up environment; ideally has seen a company through a growth phase and should be comfortable working in a fast-moving ambiguous environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Ability to problem-solve proactively, creatively, and effectively
- Data-driven and KPI-oriented, an outstanding ability to define, anticipate and inform user needs by incorporating research, strategy, qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience with project management software (Atlassian Jira is preferred)
- Fluency in English