- Kurum/Firma: Arçelik Global
- Pozisyon: Project Engineer (Global Projects)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.arcelikglobal.com/en/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 28.09.2021
- Graduated or 3rd or 4th grade in Mechanical Engineering,
- Having experience in CAD software preferably NX (Good command in Modelling, Drafting Surface, Assembly),
- Knowledge of plastic materials and injection tooling
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Following and adapting the market trends and new technologies,
- Outside the box thinking ability,
- Open to innovation culture,
- Flexible and open to new perspectives,
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset,
- Knowing what empathy really means,
- Being open to communications is always our priority.
The position is located in Eskişehir.
We are looking for a passionate Project Engineer – R&D (Global Project) who will work for Arcelik Refrigerator Product Directorate.
- Will work on the structural design of refrigerator parts and projects,
- Designing new parts & making modifications to existing parts,
- Realizing a new part/project/product implementation activity,
- Making design verification activities by designing prototyping and testing procedure before going to serial production implementation,
- Taking an active role in international projects,
- Using appropriate tools and test methods to ensure fully functional and robust designs,
- Improving and maintaining field-oriented vision in our products globally or other structural applications,
- Translating technical/sub-system attribute targets into module/components targets,
- Collaborating across functional and geographic boundaries to leverage global knowledge and deliver winning solutions.