- Kurum/Firma: WEglobal Danışmanlık A.Ş
- Pozisyon: Project Proposal Writer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://weglobal.org/about-weglobal/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 15.04.2022
WEglobal is looking for Project Proposal Writer who will be working in Ankara
Proposal Writer’s responsibilities; to perform duties/responsibilities throughout tender preparation process for EU and other local and international funds in a way to support the Project Development Unit in achieving its objectives and to support WEglobal to reach its targeted position at national and international level.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social or administrative sciences
- Postgraduate degree in the related disciplines will be an asset
- At least 5 year of professional working experience in the fields of donor funded project development and proposal writing will be asset.
- Familiarity with the European Commission and other donors will be asset.
- Full computer (Microsoft Office products) and internet literacy;
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Turkish;
- Ability to integrate quickly into existing teams;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure;
- Ability to demonstrate an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving and possess the ability to work through problems in an analytical way;
- Highly self-motivated to work in a challenging environment and have a flexible approach to working hours;
- Relevant university degree from a reputable university, Master’s degree is an asset.
- Strong researching skills
- Perfect written and oral skills in English and Turkish
- Being practical, productive, analytic and a researcher for the business
- Passionate for our business and vision
- To adapt to flexible working hours and meticulous works
- Manage time and able to work in teams with strict deadlines
- No military obligation for Male candidates
- Self-motivated and flexible for the dynamic environment