- Kurum/Firma: PwC
- Pozisyon: PwC Turkey New Graduate 2022
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.pwc.com.tr/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.07.2022
Job Description & Summary
A career within Assurance, Tax & Legal and Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of audit and consulting services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a new graduate (Associate), you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
What are the qualifications to join our new graduate recruitment process?
- Either a currently enrolled 4th grade student or a new graduate, preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences or Engineering Faculty, from the departments of MIS, Statistics and Maths
- Maximum 1 year of professional work experience
- High verbal and written English communication skills
- Passion for knowledge and learning
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills following a client-focused mindset
- Quality and result oriented with an attention to details
- Good team player and coherent personality
- Creative and knowledgeable about Assurance, Tax & Legal or Advisory
- Being able to work under strict deadlines