- Kurum/Firma: Airties
- Pozisyon: RF Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://airties.com/
- İşveren Telefonu: (0212) 318 62 98
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.12.2021
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As the possibilities for our Airties Mesh technology and products continue to expand rapidly all around the world we require RF Engineers to develop products for mass production.
Key part of the job is to design Wi-Fi Radio Products for deployment by Telecom operators.
RF Engineer will be responsible for antenna system design, RF architecture and onboard RF design activities in product development projects. Own the RF portion of hardware design from concept through production. Write functional specifications, design circuitry and drive the verification and certification of designs.
You’ll also test and debug it at Wi-Fi system level.
- Designing new antennas for custom products
- Simulation of antennas
- Analysis, design and simulation of on-board RF circuits
- Analysis of RF front-end systems, working with System Engineers
- Deriving RF HW specifications for the RF system and RF blocks,
- Work with vendors, technology suppliers and multi-functional staff to optimize RF parametric
- Evaluating and characterizing prototypes of antennas and RF components,
- Hands-on RF laboratory work to identify performance bottlenecks and design experiments to find out root cause of the issues
- Characterizing and analyzing full radio performance,
- Design and implement in-house test systems: Lead the development of automated test equipment for lab measurements,
- Debug and resolve issues: Support the manufacturing, manufacturing test and certification
- Ensure our products conform to all applicable standards
- Technology scouting for new technologies in these areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of overall experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Hands-on working experience is a must in antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, RF test equipment and antenna production for wireless consumer products
- Strong working knowledge of radiation performance, antenna and wave propagation theoretical background is essential
- Extensive knowledge of Communication techniques: Modulation schemes, Transmission properties and impairments Reception methods and the artifacts that can impact them such as co-channel interference, adjacent channel interference, concurrent multi-band operation, noise and mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of schematics capture and layout
- Experience in one or more of the following: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, GPS, or similar wireless technologies
- Deep understanding of Rx and Tx RF chains
- Experience in PCB design, PCB RF trace design, coupler design
- Experience and deep understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior
- Having experience in production of RF circuits and performance measurements
- Working knowledge of new generation embedded Linux platforms
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally