- Kurum/Firma: DOW
- Pozisyon: Sales Specialist (Commercial Development Program)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.dow.com/en-us
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: CTozen@dow.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 30.06.2022
Sales Specialist (Commercial Development Program)
Do you want to work in a fast growing industry in EMEAI in a great team environment and exciting projects supporting future consumer trends?
Now You have the opportunity to apply!
Dow Polyurethanes has an exciting opportunity as Sales Specialist (Commercial Development Program) for Consumer Segment (m/f/d) in Turkey. The successful candidate will be participating in the Commercial Development Program at Dow. The program sets an environment to grow, shaping young professionals to the new challenges of digital world and sustainability goals as they prepare to be onboarded as Dow’s new Customer Managers. They will also be expected to champion initiatives like Customer Experience, Sustainability, Inclusion & Diversity, and much more.
During the program the candidate will:
- Be geared up with all capabilities needed to do a seller’s job: selling, negotiation and presentation skills, but also proficiency in Dow technologies and processes
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific Business’s portfolio and market gained through a project
- Be connected with the cross functional team in the specific business, and a community of fellow Commercial colleagues
- Our aim is to arm the candidate with the skills necessary to know how to grow the customer relationship while leveraging Dow’s services as value propositions that deliver best-in-class results.
After successfully mastering the Commercial Development Program, the candidate will be responsible for managing existing and new customers relationships, selling Dow products and solutions while identifying new opportunities for unmet customers’ needs. Focused on the growth of market share participation and capture of new opportunities for the products within the business portfolio.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintain and expand the account portfolio and Dow presence in the region.
- Understand the customer needs to differentiate Dow and gain share market.
- Search new product development opportunities within the market.
- Maintain customer relationships and expand network to different levels within a customer’s organization.
- Execute sales/marketing plan, delivering in volume and value.
- Develop the sales plan aligned to the marketing plan in coordination with other functions.
- Develop sales forecasts in coordination with Production and Supply Chain.
- Collects and utilizes market intelligence to shape sales plan.
- Get and analyze data to take decisions about new product development.
- Leads and conducts negotiations and develops and implements price strategies aligned with business goals considering legal implications, customs regulations and Dow sales processes.
- Collaborates with other functions and stakeholders to deliver CX results.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Chemical Engineering or related preferred)
- Fluency in English & Turkish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Primary Location: Kocaeli Dilovasi (TUR)
Hybrid role possible
As part of our commitment to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is working in partnership with PeopleScout to deliver equal opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day, that enables them to not only deliver more value, but also enjoy a more fulfilling career.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.