- Kurum/Firma: Schneider Electric
- Pozisyon: Schneider Fresh Graduate – Transformer Academy
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.se.com/tr/tr/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 18.06.2022
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for enthusiastic young talents who are passionate for a career in Schneider Electric.
If you are enthusiastic about technology and want a career in engineering, the Schneider Fresh Graduate – Transformer Academy is a perfect fit for you! Schneider Fresh Graduate – Transformer Academy is an entry-level engineering program including rotational assignments and technical trainings.
The program is designed to boost your professional development through a variety of trainings and assignments. Schneider Electric is committed to the green environment and sustainable development. The graduates of the program have Schneider Essentials to innovate and create the future of energy.
What Makes You A Perfect Fit?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering and Industrial Engineering or similar disciplines
- Fresh graduate of 2022 or maximum 1 year of working experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Passionate for a career in Schneider Electric,
- Innovative, strong digital mindset and high learning agility,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, French knowledge is a plus
What Can We Offer?
- Sustainable career journey at world’s most sustainable company in the world,
- Various Learning & Development opportunities globally,
- International professional network and have a career coach for your career journey,
- Grow your expertise, improve your soft skills and expand your skills in new areas
- Discover yourself in at least 2 rotations over 1 yearand explore different functions
- An understanding of the transformer plant offers to its customers
- Gain exposure to the following areas, but not limited to: Engineering, Manufacturing Operations,
- Tendering&Project Management, Quality&Supply Chain