- Kurum/Firma: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi
- Pozisyon: Software DevOps Professional
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://new.siemens.com/tr/tr.html
- İşveren E-Posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.12.2021
What are my responsibilities?
- Working within international software development teams across global locations to research, design, document, develop, maintain and support DevOps processes/steps (such as build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.) for contributed on-premise and/or cloud development projects,
- Creating, improving, and maintaining new or existing continuous integration (CI) pipelines,
- Establishing a continuous delivery (CD) pipeline and maintain its operation,
- Contributing requirements preparation and design on DevOps related issues,
- Participating and proactively contributing to an agile environment according to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) process,
- Taking ownerships in Siemens wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical-Electronical Engineering (or similar fields),
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in complex software development projects,
- Hands-on experience in high quality software delivery and administration of live systems,
- Experience in containerization strategies (such as Docker, AWS EC2),
- Experience in orchestration strategies (such as Kubernetes, AWS ECS),
- Experience in build, test and deployment automation tools (such as Jenkins)
- Understanding and hands-on experience on clean and well documented script/code (such as AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform)
- Understanding of network concepts and network management,
- Experience in security concepts and good understanding of related technologies,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GIT),
- Able to locate cross-cutting concerns (i.e. pointing out common usages and practices) to guide software development teams
Preferable Additional skills/experiences (i.e. is a plus):
- Experience in distributed systems and microservices architectures,
- Experience in database and object storage administration,
- Experience in Software life cycle and agile methodologies (especially SAFe framework),
- Knowledge of Energy Domain (e.g., Power System, Protection) concepts,
- Experience in designing and developing software applications for web-based/cloud platforms
Desired Soft skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive and upbeat attitude,
- Committed to quality oriented, tidy and well documented business delivery,
- Eager to learn new technologies, tools and Energy domain know-how,
- Able to facilitate the collaboration between Global and Local teams,
- Develop and apply methodologies to meet customer needs
What else do I need to know?
- Excellent command of English is a must, German is a plus.
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.