- Kurum/Firma: Airties
- Pozisyon: Software Engineer (Application Development)
- İşveren Web Adresi: https://airties.com/
- İşveren E-Posta Adresi: https://airties.com/careers/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 31.12.2021
Airties is the leading Hardware and Software provider in WiFi for World’s biggest Telecom Operators. Airties serves these operators with technologies and solutions, not just by perfecting residential WiFi experience but also building applications on top of that making Airties a rich solutions provider. And as part of the Software Product Line, Applications Software Development Team plays an important role in developing these new features for operators.
• Design, develop, maintain and improve embedded software with the highest level of efficiency and robustness so that it can be used in millions of homes worldwide.
• BSc in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• 1-5 years of relevant experience
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Proficiency in C programming
• Good understanding of embedded Linux system internals, cross-compilation environments, device driver development, and performance tuning
• Hands on experience with firmware debugging using a full range of test equipment, especially with Linux soft tools
• Good understanding of IP networking concepts and basic understanding of Linux network stack
• Good understanding of networking protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, HTTP, SSL, UPnP, IGMP, SSH, etc.
• Familiarity with shell and script languages
• Familiarity with source control bug tracking tools (Git, Jira, etc…)
• Understanding and experience on scalable cloud-based technologies and IoT would be a big plus