- Kurum/Firma: iyzico
- Pozisyon: Software Support Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: www.iyzico.com
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: –
As a Software Support Engineer, you will be a part of the engineering team, carrying out the technical support of customer systems to our business partners. You will provide significant individual contribution to merchant technical support efforts.
- Manage incidents as related to the technical issues (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting)
- Answer technical questions; provide advice to current and potential clients
- Assisting clients and partners with integration support issues
- Provide support to merchants during their integration to iyzico payment processing technology
- Review the technical integration of our business partners and ensure that the integration follows all of the necessary guidelines and keep track of each step of the integration process.
- Offer technical support to our business partners and assist them with any development-related integration questions.
- Maintenance of the technical documentation ensures it is up to date.
- Contribute in developing support for best practice standards in our integrations
- Partner internally with Product, Sales, Operations & Management to resolve issues that arise during customer integration and post implementation support.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot third-party solutions
- System and Support status reporting
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of payment trends and technologies
- Experience in at least one programming language (PHP, Ruby, Python, Java …etc.)
- Min. 1-2 years experience
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Experience working directly with customers
- Ability to acquire a broad understanding of integration architectures and APIs
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Fluency in English
What We Offer
- Due to COVID-19 you will be working remotely for the time being.
- A culture of continuous development: In-house events & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on current research and technology. P.S.:You do not need to wait to get on the stage and share your expertise with your teammates and the community
- MyAcademy – Online Training Platform (Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Getabstract, Etc.)
- Flexible working opportunity: ’Freedom under responsibility’ is our common mindset.