- Kurum/Firma: Bosphorus Endüstriyel Yazılım Çözümleri ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Software Test Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://bosphorusiss.com/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: email@example.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 25.01.2022
We are looking for Software Engineers, experienced or new-graduates, who are enthusiastic about Web & Mobile or Embedded Systems Testing and are fun to work with (the latter being more important). As a Software Test Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for:
- executing a complete software development lifecycle,
- developing effective test strategies and plans,
- developing automated tests for regular runs of CI infrastructure,
- executing manual or automated test cases,
- working in a cross-functional team,
- contributing to several communities,
- organizing workshops & lectures at universities,
- attending barbecue parties at the office.
We are looking for someone who
- can brew coffee or make tea (breakfast items are plus) when they are early in the office,
- can light a fire and help with barbecue parties,
- will go to a doctor first, when they feel sick so that it will not affect others,
- will not give any spoilers about any book, movie and TV Series,
- can watch videos without subtitles,
- can survive at any client’s office,
- can keep calm while playing “Risk”,
- is curious about Agile Testing and Test Automation.
How to become successful @BISS
- Compose atomic and sustainable tests, also automate them – Bugs shall not pass!
- Create test architecture for complex software systems,
- Understand the difference between “Git merge” and “Git rebase”,
- Keep yourself up-to-date about test techniques and test automation frameworks/tools,
- Have a “can-do” attitude towards problems that seem unsolvable.
About our work environment
We are working within an Agile environment, which means the candidate for our position should adapt to changing situations (e.g. using french-press when the coffee machine is broken).
Some people love wearing suits, some choose smart casuals and others like wearing comfortable clothes… Here, nobody cares!
Our Recruitment Process
Your application will be evaluated* by the recruitment team. If they believe you can “be successful @BISS”, you will receive a scheduled phone call and get invited to our office for a face-to-face meeting.
* We evaluate qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Perks of working with us
- Euro based competitive salary
- Yearly performance bonus
- Work from anywhere after orientation period
- 20 days annual leave
- One day off on your birthday
- Private health insurance
- In-house sports facilities with Personal Trainer
- Transportation fees
- Lunch ticket
- Corporate GSM subscription
- Netflix & Spotify subscriptions
- Flexible working hours & days
- Happy Fridays
- Regular company events (Barbecues, board-game nights, jogging, breakfast gatherings etc.)
- Personal training budget and access to BISS Academy resources