- Kurum/Firma: Segmentify
- Pozisyon: Software Test Engineer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.segmentify.com
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 30.12.2022
Segmentify is an e-commerce personalization platform helping online retailers to optimize their conversion rates by enabling them to deliver a unique shopping experience for each visitor. Segmentify tracks each individual visitor’s behavior in real-time and offers smart product recommendations by utilizing in-house developed AI technology.
We have a dynamic and passionate compact team dedicated to creating a SaaS solution to boost eCommerce revenue. We are selected as one of the 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch In 2018 by Forbes magazine. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups in AI based e-commerce solutions with multiple investment rounds and have offices in 3 countries. Our main target for 2021 is to expand our customer base from all over the world and be the market leader in Europe, especially in the UK.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test Automation who will help us to ensure the high quality functioning of the world’s most intelligent personalization platform. You will be responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to assure quality among Segmentify platform’s products and guarantee best customer experience. You will be responsible for designing test cases and implementing tests, debugging software to find bugs and defining corrective actions with the development team to ensure highest software quality of both existing products and also upcoming products and/or features.
In summary, you will help us in building a test-driven culture and practice that leads to improved product quality and sustainable excellency.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related disciplines from reputable universities
- 2+ years of QA experience in software development for test automation and documentation of test results
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Working knowledge of Java to construct Test Automation software
- Hands on experience in working with Selenium Web Driver
- Hands on experience in working with test automation tools and frameworks such as JMeter, SOAPUI, etc
- Hands on experience with BDD testing and Cucumber/Gherkin syntax
- Experience writing & maintaining automated test scripts for the Web, REST Services, etc
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodology and tools such as Jenkins
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL (to test/maintain scheduled SQL jobs and reports)
- Ability to in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases and to clearly document them and communicate testing procedures/results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a greater team
- A meticulous mindset for perfection and the urge to test and break working systems
- Experience with software testing of microservice architectures
- Hands on software development experience (Java is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience about version control (Git is preferred)
- ISTQB certification is a big plus