- Kurum/Firma: Otsimo
- Pozisyon: Summer Internship – Designer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://otsimo.com/en/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 15.07.2022
We work for and believe in affordable and accessible education for special children. We are determined to improve our range and quality of practices until special education is available and accessible to each and every child with special needs such as autism, down syndrome, or other learning disorders. Our team is data and impact-driven, and has touched the lives of more than 300K children from all around the world. https://otsimo.com/en/about-us/
This is an open call for the 2022 Summer. This internship takes at least 8 weeks (2mos program).
What you will be doing:
- Help design, test, and study features to delight millions of players
- Create interactive prototypes to test player response to new concepts and functionality
- Perform competitive analysis of class-leading interactive experiences
- Document and showcase insights by proposing recommendations on how to ensure the design vision is experienced as intended by our players
- Catalog player sentiment and propose product features and improvements
- Work closely with your mentor and product design leadership to define the details of your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Collaborate with engineering, research, and product management to ensure a high-quality implementation and ship a polished user experience
- Solicit and incorporate feedback on your work from your mentor, other product designers, and multi-functional team members
What you should have:
- Must be graduating December 2022 or later
- A strong portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction and visual design, typography, and idea generation
- Experience designing for web, mobile and/or desktop products
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Proficient in web technologies and design software such as Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Currently pursuing a design degree, Interaction Design, Product Design, or similar.
- Experience defining product features
What We Offer:
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, plus a lunch card.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Pet-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in EdTech and help create a completely new kind of special school.