- Kurum/Firma: DOW
- Pozisyon: Supply Chain Rotational Program 2022 (Turkey & the Netherlands)
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.dow.com/en-us.html
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 30.06.2022
Supply Chain Rotational Program 2022 (Turkey & the Netherlands)
Are you a (soon-to-be) Master’s graduate in Supply Chain or Logistics and do you wonder what’s coming next in your career? Become our next Supply Chain rotational specialist and make an impact by finding solutions for Supply Chain challenges!
About Integrated Supply Chain
Our End-to-End Supply Chain organization supports the flow of materials into Dow for manufacturing, on-site logistics operations, and delivery to our customers. We support customer needs as well as commercial and business strategies by increasing customer intimacy, exceeding customer expectations, and optimizing the ease of doing business.
About the program:
Via our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI you’ll get the opportunity to gain experience in two different areas within the Integrated Supply Chain organization, the first year will be in Istanbul (TR) and as of the second year you’ll be based in our EMEAI hub location in Terneuzen (NL).
Our full-time Supply Chain development program is designed to challenge you and shape your career. While serving Dow’s manufacturing, logistics operations and commercial department in the EMEAI region, you will:
- Get full ownership of your work as of day one.
- Experience 2 unique rotational assignments to explore the diverse aspects of our 3 key pillars in our End-to-End Supply Chain organization: Commercial Support, Business Supply Chain and Logistics.
The 2 one-year rotational assignments that you will get could be in:
- Supply Chain Planning – Ensuring our manufacturing facilities are planned with the right products to serve customer needs in a timely manner.
- Logistics – Helping us to safely and efficiently move our products to our customers via the various modes that we utilize – Road, Rail, Deep Sea, Marine Packed Cargo across international borders.
- Improvement – Generate value by identifying and providing End-to-End improvement solutions within one of our 3 key Integrated Supply Chain departments: Supply Chain, Logistics or Commercial Support – examples of enhanced Integrated Supply Chain performance are cost, greener, leaner, service levels, customer experience or process optimization.
- You’ll be assigned to your first rotation based on the organizational needs as well as your background. After the first year we assess together what could be a right second assignment for your personal development. At the end of the program, you’ll transition into one of the Supply Chain areas.
- Upon joining the program, you’ll have completed your Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or any related field.
- You have less than 2 years of professional working experience.
- You have a digital mindset and talent for data interpretation.
- You have great presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- You’re fluent in both Turkish and English.
- You have your current residency in Turkey and are eligible to work in the country.
You will get:
- Learning & development program with on-the-job trainings, professional certifications and e-learnings.
- A mentor who guides you along your career journey.
- The chance to enjoy the community of fellow rotationals where knowledge-sharing plays a key role.
- Inspired by the endless career opportunities in a global environment.
- A broad compensation and benefits package and flexible working programs.
Dow has been working in partnership with PeopleScout to deliver equal career opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
To apply for the Supply Chain Rotational Program, please ensure to submit your application via PeopleScout website. Learn more about the application process below.
- Explore PeopleScout website
- Apply on PeopleScout website for the program that best suits your interest
- Complete the online application form and answer the questions as part of the pre-screen process
- Attach all relevant supporting documents.
- If there is a potential match based on your profile, a recruiter contacts you for a phone interview.
- If the chemistry sparks, you’ll be invited for our (virtual) assessment center.
- The exact starting dates and assignment areas will be defined with each selected candidate.