- Kurum/Firma: Oyak Renault Otomobil Fabrikaları
- Pozisyon: Talent Acquisition Responsible
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.oyak-renault.com/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 17.06.2021
Within this context, we are looking for a high performing, motivated HR professional who is willing to contribute to his/her career journey in the biggest automotive organization of the world.
Working as a Talent Acquisition Responsible brings a lot of job satisfaction if your answers to the following questions are YES! :
- In this position, every day you have the possibility to touch the lives of many young talents who are in one of the most important stage of their career. By doing that you will affect a very important decision in people’s lives with your work. Do you want to be involved in this decision?
- Are you excited to join a creative, innovative, enthusiastic, productive team?
- Would you like to contribute to the success of the company by attracting the best talent to the company?
If your answers are YES!
We are looking forward to your application as Talent Management Team. The job holder of this position will be joining our talent management team and take active responsibility in the following fields:
- Sustain university relations, develop collaboration and synergy with students from target universities
- Design and implement talent acquisition activities to increase employer brand perception.
- Organize internship programs (summer interns, industrial trainings, graduate thesis) with university students.
- Execute project intern’s recruitment activities; interviewing adequate candidates, collaborate with hiring managers, coordinate necessary organizations and apply needed operations within the selected candidate preboarding process.
- Apply 1st Steps Adaptation Program and the first day presentation to new-comers, inform them about the onboarding process.
- In line with company’s strategies, develop talent acquisition activities, integrate permanent enhancement activities, organize and support related training processes
- Track talent acquisition KPI’s.
- Coordinate White collar recruitment and on-boarding activities in line with company’s procedures.
- Coordinate company’s Employer Branding internal and external communication processes.
- Willingness to live in Bursa
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences or Industrial Engineering
- Willingness to learn and develop himself/herself
- Must have innovative thinking, customer-centric, adapting, project management and good communication skills
- Master’s degree in human resources or psychology is an asset
- Previous professional experience in the related area is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Holistic perspective
- Ability of self-expression and digital skills