- Kurum/Firma: EKOS
- Pozisyon: UX/ UI Designer
- İşveren Web Sitesi: https://www.ekos.ai/
- İşveren E-posta Adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.06.2022
EKOS is based in Boston and has a distributed team across Istanbul, New York, London and Miami.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ankara – Istanbul, Turkey (hybrid remote)
At EKOS, we strive to be curious, empathetic and purposeful everyday. We are a highly motivated team, but not without a sense of humor.
EKOS is hiring a UX/UI Designer to join the engineering team. You will be joining a fast-paced, startup environment where your input really matters. This is an opportunity to build your career in a high-growth tech company in one of the hottest fields today (future of work). You’ll maximize your growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills and gain valuable hands-on experience. We offer competitive salaries, flexible time-off with the opportunity to work in a hybrid remote environment. Get ready to be your best self in a work culture built on collaboration, continuous learning and teamwork.
We are looking for a team member to join our Ankara or Istanbul office.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in scrum meetings
- Partner with Product Manager, Designer, and other engineers to work on Ekos iOS Mobile and Web app
- Constantly think about improving the Ekos customer experience
- Own and maintain our design system and UI components
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that address user needs while meeting business requirements
- Produce process flows, storyboards, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve the overall user experience.
- Create beautiful, intuitive, and clear designs that function well and are accessible to a wide audience.
- Collaborate, present, and build consensus around designs with stakeholders in business and engineering teams.
- Work closely with product management to interpret data on user behaviors, design user experience tests, and incorporate conclusions into future designs.
- Experience working on a Product team in an agile startup environment
- Experience working with designers and implementing a design system to specification
- Additional useful skillset knowledge in Miro
- Familiarity with Jira is a plus.
- MUST be curious and always willing to do your own research
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in the English and Turkish languages; written and spoken
- BA in design, fine arts or related degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in designing web and mobile experiences, preferably for productivity applications
- An awesome portfolio demonstrating strong visual and UX design
- Aware of current and emerging trends in product design.
- Proficiency in design tools like Figma or Sketch, or other similar products – we love Figma!
EKOS was founded in 2020 with the goal of building an AI-powered networking and engagement platform to democratize the business world. Our platform is set to launch in 2021 and will provide a space for professionals and businesses to meet, interact and exchange ideas. We have a creative and fun international team of 25+ members, a flex working environment with coworking spaces available in Boston and Istanbul. EKOS is growing quickly and is in search of talented individuals to join our team and share our vision of success.
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people who love to meet on video and in person, we have plenty more to offer.
- Unlimited sick and vacation time: And by “unlimited,” we mean absolutely unlimited.
- Annual learning credit: Want to learn something new? We’ll pay for it.
EKOS is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our community.
If you’re interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com