- Kurum/Firma: Kalkınma Girişim Sermayesi Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş.
- Pozisyon: Venture Capital Analyst/Associate
- İşveren Web Sitesi: http://www.turkiyekalkinmafonu.com.tr/
İlan Bitiş Tarihi: 01.03.2022
Turkey Development Fund (TDF) focuses on private equity and venture capital investments in companies with high growth potential via its five sub-funds. TDF is looking for a teammate who will work as venture capital analyst/associate in the Ankara office.
- Market research: Perform in-depth research to support new and existing investment thesis development, including producing written research/analysis and investment memos
- Deal origination and screening: Identify and source strong investment opportunities in key focus sectors, and review a high-volume of inbound pipeline to triage relevant opportunities
- Deal review and due diligence: Support all aspects of the deal review process, including quantitative analysis (financial modeling), competitor and market scans, technology reviews and preparing investment materials including investment memos/reports
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier school; MBA preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in investment banking, M&A, venture capital investments, startup acceleration programs and/or with a technology startup
- Demonstrated capability of forging relationships with startup founders, investors, and corporate executives, with related ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong interest in technology, venture capital, and startups
- Dedicated learner with high level of intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized and attentive to detail